FELDY FITNESS LLC., dba REX Fitness, (“REX”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use (or if you are a non-residential buyer using the Device in a commercial setting (e.g., a gym or hotel) (a “Commercial Buyer”), only to indoor use at a single location) of the products mentioned below. Any other use will void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described below.
The Limited Warranty applies for the elements specified below, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the applicable product remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or for a product presented as a gift, the original Subscription Holder associated with that product.
REX Home Gym – 12 Months. REX warrants the Home Workout Equipment, including the board, bands, and all incorporated hardware elements against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Who is covered?
- The original owner of the REX Home Gym. The Equipment must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or for gifted Equipment, the owner of the original Subscription associated with that Equipment. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
- If a defect arises in the Equipment within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for REX to, at REX’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Equipment with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component will be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered?
- Any other REX products or services, non-REX products or labor, units that are, or that REX reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S., and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Equipment, or Internet connectivity. REX does not warrant that the operation of the Equipment will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, installation, relocation, or repair, use of the Equipment with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Equipment, or any use contrary to the REX Terms or instructions provided with the Equipment.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by REX.
- Incidental or consequential damages. REX is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. REX does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for any use other than indoor at a single family or household (or if you are a Commercial Buyer, any use other than indoor at a single physical location).
- If you are a Commercial Buyer, Equipment used in connection with a violation of the Terms of Service or the Commercial Program, such as, for example, by not obtaining and paying for a Commercial Subscription.
- Any attempt to modify the components of the Equipment or modify, delete, add, or install software not provided with the Equipment or automatically updated by REX will void the Limited Warranty.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by REX or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY GIVEN BY REX AND SUPERSEDES ANY PRIOR, CONTRARY OR ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY STATUTORY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN SUCH EVENT, SUCH WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIODS SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES EVEN IF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How do I obtain warranty service?
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must provide REX with the serial number of your Equipment and the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Contact Member Experience if you believe you need service at [email protected]
- Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
What if I have questions or concerns?
- You may direct any questions or concerns to member support [email protected] or by writing to us at: